A Davideo Company “Best Practices” Seminar
Due to current circumstances this seminar has been POSTPONED
Using video testimonial stories to build credibility and
trust for your brand!
Prospective customers want to bring their business to
companies they can trust where they know they will be
treated with honesty, respect and professionalism.
If “word of mouth” referrals are the very best form of
advertising, it follows that your prospects would rather hear
from your customers than from your marketing department!
Genuine video testimonials, when done properly, are a powerful and persuasive way to engage with
your prospects and invite them to learn more about what you have to offer them.
In this session, you will learn why video testimonials should be part of your marketing strategy and learn how to produce them correctly and efficiently. Some of the topics to be covered include:
• How to select and approach the right customers
• How to develop the right questions to ask
• Why you should NOT let them use a script or cue cards
• Why the quality of your video matters
• When it’s (sometimes) OK to shoot testimonials with your smartphone and how to get the best results when you have no other choice
• What are the best ways to deploy your customer testimonials beyond just putting them on your website (including a discussion of where you should host your video files (HINT: it’s not YouTube!)
• How to avoid the most common pitfalls when producing video testimonials
We’ll also view samples of testimonials and have plenty of time for Q & A on any aspect of using video to boost your business. Attendees will also receive a print-out of the presentation materials.
6 Simpson Drive, Framingham, MA 01701