We are looking forward to hosting our annual Open House and Student Art Show on Wednesday, October 5th (6pm-7:45pm)! We welcome you to join us as we bring our school community together and celebrate our students’ accomplishments, as well as our shared dedication to helping them reach their full potential.
The event will begin with welcoming remarks and the World Premiere of our new Capital Campaign video! After the opening remarks, our guests will have the opportunity to select four presentations to attend throughout the school which will give you a sense of the many ways we are working to help our students become independent. The event will conclude with the Student Art Show.
- Use of Technology to Deliver Effective Instruction – Kevin Hardy, MS.Ed., Program/Education Director
- Everyday Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) – Speech Department
- Behavior Management at Crossroads – Ben Bruneau, M.Ed, BCBA, LABA, Clinical Director
- Staying Active at Crossroads – Krissy Brennan, PT-D, and Amanda Sheehy, M.Ed, Adapted Physical Education Teacher
- Transitioning into Adulthood – Jon Hudson, M.Ed., BCBA, LABA, Teacher and Transition Coordinator
- Vocational Services: An Outline of Current Programming and Future Goals – Ryan Palmison, OT
- Parent Partnerships in the Home – Home Services Supervisors
We hope to see you on the 5th!