This annual training is a must for anyone who is or may be a trustee of a special needs trust.
We will cover the important topics of special needs trust administration, including:
- The prudent investor rule
- Taxation issues
- Proper distributions, and more.
- Basic and important up-to-date government benefits information, including:
- The ABLE Act
- The Military Child Pension Act
- Section 8 Housing and special needs trusts
- Options when selecting a trustee, and many more
Anyone who is thinking about or already has created a special needs trust is strongly encouraged to attend.
Presented by attorneys Frederick M. Misilo, Jr., Theresa M. Varnet and David C. Guarino