This joint event fundraiser is held by Putts & More for the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce & Ashland Business Association
Come enjoy either afternoon/evening from 3:00-8:00pm with family and friends and help the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce Educational Foundation and Ashland Business Association's Scholarship Fund score some awareness and raise funds.
The MetroWest Chamber of Commerce Educational Foundation awards multiple $1,000 scholarships yearly to qualified applicants. For 2019, the chamber awarded 13 scholarships.
The ABA grants two $1,500 scholarships to Ashland seniors who have been accepted to an accredited school for further education. Eligible students need not be an A student but must demonstrate a commitment to the Ashland community as well as a solid work ethic.
The Hole Sponsorships will go to the Scholarship funds. If you would like to sponsor a hole, you may register and choose which Scholarship fund you would like to donate to.
There are still opportunities for sponsorships!
Premier Sponsor: Warren Home Inspections
- 126 Self Storage (ABA Scholarship)
- 495/MetroWest TMA (MWCC Scholarship)
- Annemarie's Dance Centre (ABA Scholarship)
- Capitol Financial Advisors (MWCC Scholarship)
- Centinel Financial Group (ABA Scholarship)
- Charlie Pasewark, Realtor, Keller Milliams Chestnut Hill (MWCC Scholarship)
- Document Technologies (MWCC Scholarship)
- Freedom Printing (MWCC Scholarship)
- Lonergan Construction (MWCC Scholarship)
- MetroWest Visitors Bureau (MWCC Scholarship)
- Mirick O'Connell (MWCC Scholarship)
- Spyglass Printing (MWCC Scholarship)
- Sturbridge Growth Partners (MWCC Scholarship)