Each Wednesday, the Reopening Support Team will be available (virtually) from 10:15-10:45 am to answer member questions or connect you to a resource that can.
Here are just a few of the questions members of the team have been asked to date:
- When can I reopen my business?
- Can you help clarify the phases of reopening?
- Where can I find health guidance for my type of business?
- What if my employee refuses to come back to work because they don't feel safe?
- What is the proper way to bring back my furloughed employees?
- If I test positive for COVID-19 when can I return to work?
- How do I get licensed for outdoor dining?
- Can I still apply for a PPP loan?
- How can I maximize my PPP Loan forgiveness?
Each week we will provide a new URL link and call-in phone number to join the meeting. If the team can't provide an immediate answer, they will connect you to a resource that can.
- Kevin Shea, Planning and Community Development Director, City of Framingham, Responsible for promoting economic development, supporting existing businesses, licensing & permitting and enhancing the quality of life for City residents.
- Sam Wong, Health Director, City of Framingham, Responsible for developing, implementing and enforcing policies for the health and well-being of City residents.
- Brian Casaceli, Employment Law Attorney, Mirick O’Connell & BOD Member, MetroWest Chamber, counsels employers on day to day employee issues and represents employers in defense of claims brought in state and federal courts and other administrative agencies including the MCAD and the EEOC.
- Bruce A. Miccile, SVP Commercial Lending, Middlesex Savings Bank, Responsible for developing new business, underwriting, structuring and closing of commercial loans, as well as maintaining and servicing a commercial loan portfolio. Represent the bank in its market area through active participation in community affairs.
- Jim Giammarinaro, President & CEO, MetroWest Chamber
- Stephanie Hirshon, Deputy Director, MetroWest Chamber