TCG Network Services is seeking an Administrator & Marketing Assistant to support our sales team and process paperwork quickly yet meticulously. This role will work closely with our Marketing Director but will also interface with clients, vendors, and other staff. Because we want every client interaction to be wonderful, we’re looking for a professional with the right mix of technical savvy and people skills for this job.
- Assisting in the sales flow: generating quotes, answering client questions, invoicing, placing/tracking/receiving orders, generating purchase orders, and processing RMAs.
- Fielding and directing inbound phone calls.
- Updating sales and service tickets with key information.
- Participating in inbound and outbound marketing efforts, such as editing written content, collaborating on new campaign ideas, and outreach to prospective clients.
- Highly organized with an incredible eye for detail. Sales Admins must prioritize, multitask, execute, and escalate issues only when necessary.
- Superior customer service skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and proficiently (spoken, written, electronically).
- A well-rounded team player that brings patience, adaptability, a positive attitude, and a good sense of humor.
- High school diploma required.
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, or relevant field preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge required, intermediate knowledge preferred.
- Professional experience with and a passion for technology is strongly preferred.
TCG offers a fun and fast-paced working environment. Learn from industry experts to broaden your knowledge and enhance your technology skills.
- Industry competitive salary
- Excellent health insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a 50% match
- Long term disability coverage
- Mentorship and career guidance
- Paid vacation time & holidays
- Onsite cafeteria and gym
- Conveniently located near major highways & mass transit
TCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.