- Provides efficient, effective and courteous customer service. Performs a variety of transactions to service the customer.
- Maintains effective knowledge of Bank's products and services.
- Ensures the accuracy of activities. Balances transactions and cash at the end of the day and participates in the branch settlement.
- Ensures that transactions are processed and the proper documentation is completed within established time frames.
- Actively cross-sells Bank's products and services. Refers sales opportunities to other departments or bank affiliates in support of established objectives.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed security and regulatory guidelines. Ensures full compliance with the Bank's Information Security Policies and Procedures
- May balance ATM's.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Three to six months banking or retail cash handling experience.
- Demonstrated customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical procedures.
- Must possess at least intermediate technology skills, including knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet applications.
- Must be able to work extended and weekend hours. Scheduling and work location flexibility required.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift 25 pounds.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EO/AA Employer: Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Middlesex Savings Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any employment opportunity.