The Business Referral Group is currently meeting virtually. Please register and a link for the meeting will be emailed to you.
Open to all - no charge while we are holding virtual sessions!
The MetroWest Referral group is a member-organized group that meets on Monday mornings (twice a month) to network and refer business to one another.
This is a non-exclusive business referral network and there are up to three seats available per profession (vs. other referral group organizations allow only one seat per Realtor, Financial Adviser, Mortgage Broker, etc.).
This group is an accelerated environment where business referrals are at the center and one-on-one networking is held at the same meeting. No mandatory meetings outside of these semi-monthly sessions.
Virtual Meetings are held from 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. on the second and fourth Monday each month (however, the group does not meet on Monday holidays).
Location: Online (presently)
- Membership in the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce NOT required be a regular member of the group (Please see By-Laws for more information)
- Not-Yet Members allowed to participate in group free of charge no more than twice
- Membership is $100 for a one year investment in the group (non-refundable) for Chamber members, $200 (non-refundable) for a one year investment for non members
Referral Group Benefits:
- Non-Exclusive (multiple seats per profession allowed)
- Less restrictive attendance policy
- Higher ROI on Chamber Investment & Group Investment
- No outside time investment required
- Randomly assigned networking to maximize relationship building
- 1 on 1 networking included in meeting
- Receiving business referrals that will help grow your business
- Growth of your professional network
- Binder that keeps track of your 1 on 1 meetings
- Coffee and pastries Included