Networking and Educational Opportunities
Networking is critical in achieving success in today’s business environment. Each year
the MWCoC offers a variety of programs to provide our members with hundreds of opportunities to make profitable new business contacts and develop a network of potential customers for their business. Take advantage of these activities and events and plug into “The Power of Connection.”
• Business after Hours (includes New Member Spotlight)
• Additional Special Events
The MWCoC has joined with compatibly aligned organizations to enhance the power of connection and offer greater opportunity for our members to build long-term business relationships.
• College Initiative – partnership with Framingham State University
• Veteran’s Initiative – partnering with area Veteran’s groups
Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities
Gain visibility within the region’s business community and draw attention to your business. Affordable to businesses of all sizes, the MWCoC has an advertising or sponsorship opportunity that will fit your needs.
• Directory Listings
• FREE listing in the Chamber’s Website Membership Directory including
website link, enhanced business description and more!
• Referrals MWCOC provides hundreds of local business referrals on goods &
services in response to the general inquiries we receive. We refer inquiries to our
members through our Free Online Membership Directory at www.metrowest.org
and information available at our Business Card/Brochure Display located at the
• Advertising Opportunities Affordable advertising to market to MWCoC
members and beyond.
• Visibility Members Only Business Card/Brochure Display located at the Chamber
• Membership Mailing Labels available for a fee to MWCoC members only
• Event Posting Members can list their events on the Chamber’s Community
• Sponsorship Opportunities
• Event Sponsorships – partner with the Chamber to promote your business
• Annual Corporate and Community Builder Sponsorships
• Hot Deals – Member to Member Discount Program - Offer your goods or services
at a discount to other Chamber members by posting an online coupon “Hot Deal.”
Free Small Business Counseling
The Chamber offers free opportunities for general business counseling.
• Massachusetts Small Business Development Center at Clark University (SBDC)- An expert business counselor is available at the Chamber office on Thursdays to provide high quality, one-to-one management and technical assistance in a variety of areas including finance, marketing, business plans and accounting to new, expanding and/or challenged businesses.
• SCORE business counselors are available at the Chamber office on Tuesdays to offer mentoring services on issues facing small businesses. Contact the Chamber Office to schedule your appointment at (508) 879-5600.
Free Services for Members
The Massachusetts Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (MACCE) recently introduced the Chamber Health Coop, a group purchasing program that makes health insurance more affordable for businesses with 1 to 50 full-time employees.
Any small business that belongs to the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce (one of the more than 60 participating chambers of commerce and other business associations) is eligible to join the Chamber Health Coop.
News You Need
Staying connected to our members is important because it keeps you informed about all the beneficial opportunities the Chamber offers. Our weekly e-newsletter, “Tuesday at Two”, lets you know what’s happening and provides you with the opportunity to promote your events, special offers and business to our membership. For more information call 508-879-5600.
• “Tuesday at Two” Chamber Weekly E-Blast
• E-Mail Updates
Member to Member Discount Program (“Hot Deals”)
Offer your goods or services at a discount to MWCoC members by posting an online coupon “Hot Deal.”
New Member and Member Special Offers
• FREE Trial Subscription to Worcester Business Journal and/or MetroWest 495Biz
• CONSTANT CONTACT Chamber Member Discount ( call 508-879-5600 for details)
• MWCoC advocates for your Business at the Local, State and Federal levels of
• MWCoC strives to create a favorable economic climate in our region to help your
business grow, prosper and remain competitive.
MWCoC is a member of the Commonwealth of MA Economic Development Strategic Planning Council and Small Business Roundtable
Investing in the Future
The MetroWest Chamber has established affiliations with the following organizations to help support and promote a better future to the MetroWest region.
Leadership and Volunteer Opportunities
Expand your networking opportunities by joining a MWCoC committee or sharing your talents on a Chamber event.
• Economic Development & Public Policy Committee
• Membership Engagement Team
• Small Business Advisory Board
• Small Business Outreach Committee
• Women's Empowerment and Leadership Committee
• Annual “Taste of MetroWest” Committee
• Annual MetroWest Educational Foundation Golf Tournament Committee
• Annual Meeting & Awards Banquet Committee