New Horizons Medical specializes in outpatient services for Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders, and Psychiatry.
Our dedicated services are:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with Suboxone and Vivitrol
- Buprenorphine for Opioid Use Disorders
- Naltrexone for Alcohol and Opioid Use Disorders
- Mental Health Counseling
- Individual, Group, Couples, and Family Formats
- Psychiatry and Medication Management
New Horizons Medical is licensed by the Department of Public Health and the Bureau of Substance Addiction Services.
Conveniently located at 214 Howard Street in Framingham next to Framingham commuter rail station.