Lack of “Time” is one of the most common issues raised by business owners? And no wonder- we are all faced by a myriad of issues every day and everything is a top priority. Or is it? Or should it be?
- Do you know most of us cannot really account for how we spend our time?
- Have you ever wondered what happened to your day? You worked hard but never seemed to get to the things that you“should” have done?
- Are you focused on the things that really matter to the success of your business or your personal life? Or, do you get distracted and overwhelmed by busy work and a to-do list and inbox of emails that seem endless?
- Do you find ways to avoid doing things until they become emergencies and you can no longer wait to do them?
Description: Learn Basic principles of managing YOUR time
- Why time management is so important
- How do most of us experience time loss
- The most common time wasters
- Common sense things you can do to manage your time
- Taking action – you CAN do it!
We’ll discuss how to recognize what is happening to your time, how to re-shape your thinking about how you spend your time and techniques you can use to set priorities for the things that really matter and get more control over your use of time.
You will leave the session with some practical and simple ideas to help you better manage one of your most important assets – your TIME!